Watch Sessions from TechBash 2018 on our YouTube Channel
TechBash 2018 was an awesome event! We had a ton of great content, some of which was recorded. So, if you couldn't make it to the Poconos last fall, you can still see some of the great sessions. Or, maybe you were at TechBash but missed out on these talks? Whatever the case, we've got the content for you!
Which sessions can you watch? Here is a list with links:
- 2018 Keynote with Scott Hunter
- Jeff Fritz presents: .NET Framework Improvements, Tips, and Tricks
- Jeremy Clark presents: I'll Get Back to You: Task, Await, and Asynchronous Methods
- Jonathan "J" Tower presents: ASP.NET Core's Built-in Dependency Injection Framework
- Bill Wolff presents: Visual Studio Code and SQL Operations Studio
- Anoop Kumar presents: Introduction to Docker
- Santosh Hari presents: Serverless & Schemaless with Azure Functions and CosmosDB
- Jeremy Clark presents: Learn to Love Lambdas
- Bill Wolff presents: React vs Angular vs Vue
- Stephen Bohlen presents: AI for the Masses - Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Richard Taylor presents: Raising the Value of Your Unit Tests
- Paul Yuknewicz presents: Five Azure services every developer should know
- Jeremy Likness presents: Say Yes to NoSQL for the .NET SQL Developer
Want to binge watch them all? Check out a playlist of all the sessions that were recorded at TechBash 2018, or save it to watch later with your team.
In addition to these great talks, check out the video testimonials from attendees and speakers. Here's a playlist of our 2018 testimonials.
If you enjoy this content, we hope you'll make it out to the Kalahari Resort for the next TechBash on Nov 12-15, 2019.